DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will meet at Perkins in Summerville between 7 and 7:30 and depart there no later than 8 AM. We will take I-26 to I-77 and then get off at Two Notch Rd and go to the show. I think it is about a 2 hour drive, not really sure, so we should be there around 10. Registration for the show is from 8 till 12 and the awards are at 3 or 3:30. Once the show is over we can decide what to do from there.
Again the cost for the show is 15.00

·
Registered
203 Posts
Also, for people like me with ugly Intrepids that don't belong in shows is it still cool to come. =) My 2.7 needs a paint job and a lot of work in general. I wouldn't mind going to see a good show though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
April 24 Central Carolina

It's an all type of cars meet and show. The caravan to the show and lunch afterward will be fun. Don't be shy about the car or yourself, come and have a good time. Look at all the other cool cars. I never expect to win a prize, but who knows, there might be an Intrepid class. Anyway, it's for a good charity.

More information at:

www.centralcarolinamoparclub.com/

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmm, just google maps'd it and your meeting place is 5.5 hours away lol, then I drive 2 hrs back the way I came. I may still make the drive but I will have to think about that lol. I'm already in my Intrepid darn near 30 hours a week as is, so what's 10 more hours lol.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Hmm, just google maps'd it and your meeting place is 5.5 hours away lol, then I drive 2 hrs back the way I came. I may still make the drive but I will have to think about that lol. I'm already in my Intrepid darn near 30 hours a week as is, so what's 10 more hours lol.
its gonna take me about 4 hours and 45 min.
im probably gonna go the day before and get a room
you should come

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drive

Or just drive to Columbia for the meet and don't come all the way to Summerville.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Charleston area group to which I belong is the:

Lowcountry Chapter of DEEP SOUTH MOPARS.

Ask for us when you get to the meet in Columbia.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm going to see if a buddy of mine will ride along with me to ease the ride. Are there any entrance fees for non-entrants?

Edit: What's the address of our meeting point in Summerville, SC?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think the cruise isn't part of the show, It is just the people on this forum or others he knows from his club. I just figured we may get 3 or 4 treps together and would look pretty nice.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cruise

I think the cruise isn't part of the show, It is just the people on this forum or others he knows from his club. I just figured we may get 3 or 4 treps together and would look pretty nice.
Correct, the group wanted to go on a cruise, so decided to cruise to Columbia for the show. I posted here because I am a member both here and there, and wanted to get the word out.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts