DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We here in the Low Country will be holding our 2nd Meet and Greet March 13th . Anyone driving Mopars in the area should come out and join in the fun. We will be meeting on 78 in Jedburg at the Cross Roads Plaza at 10:30 on Saturday morning which is on the right side of 78. From there we will leave and continue on 78 through St. George into Branchville with a quick stop at the train depot to take photos. We will then continue on 78 through Bamburg and Denmark to Blackville and stop for lunch at Miller's Bread Basket. When we leave there we will drive to the Healing Springs for more photos.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LowCountry SC

Hoping I can make one of these at some point. Seems like quite a regular show?
I will post up when we have the next meet and cruise planned. There is some talk about cruising to Myrtle Beach. That might help you some since I see you are in Raleigh, NC :banana029:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,339 Posts
I will post up when we have the next meet and cruise planned. There is some talk about cruising to Myrtle Beach. That might help you some since I see you are in Raleigh, NC :banana029:

Sweet, hopefully I can make it down for one....will be in Myrtle Beach next weekend actually....:hello:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts