DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
har har!

I got bored and lowered my car and put some lower profile rubber on it :D well, basically bigger wheels

I was going to throw a crappy riced out spoiler on it but I'll do that some other time.

PICTURE

-Dan :p

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
It is like looking at files on my own computer, I did the same thing before I bought my wheels. Those factory wheels would so nice as an 18".

Oh by the way, I really like you car, that candy apple red has always been my favorite color of the 1st gen cars with black cherry a close second.

Charles

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks MathWiz, I was never really a big fan of red cars but this has really grown on me... I might be wrong, but I heard the factory name for the color is "Inferno Red" ? I could be wrong? and yes the back of that picture is a little jacked up, just because I got lazy though, I think I got sidetracked. heh

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hey wutang, is Indy Red the "technical" color of red for our cars?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Originally posted by artifex:
hey thanks MathWiz, I was never really a big fan of red cars but this has really grown on me... I might be wrong, but I heard the factory name for the color is "Inferno Red" ? I could be wrong? and yes the back of that picture is a little jacked up, just because I got lazy though, I think I got sidetracked. heh

I am just going by what is listed in the brochure that was in the trunk. (How many of you have one of these).

Charles

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm, well the 2nd gen intrepids of the same color are called "inferno red", but that's the extent of my knowledge

·
Registered
432 Posts
HEY, YOU GUYS!
I really need someone to help me out today. The pic in question with the OEM larger wheels, can anyone do the lowering for the same exact car but with the 16" wheels? I am going to the lowering shop today or tomorrow and I would really like a pic of what I want done on my car. This low stance is just about right but again I need the regular 16's. Thanks!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Originally posted by babyalex27:
HEY, YOU GUYS!
I really need someone to help me out today. The pic in question with the OEM larger wheels, can anyone do the lowering for the same exact car but with the 16" wheels? I am going to the lowering shop today or tomorrow and I would really like a pic of what I want done on my car. This low stance is just about right but again I need the regular 16's. Thanks!!!! :D :D
Check your E-mail

Charles

·
Registered
366 Posts
MATHWIZ:
could you take the pic of babyalex's and lower it about an inch to two inches but keep the OEM wheels. My car is black so if there was someway to change the filet and change the color it would be nice, but whatever is easiest. Thanks alot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts