DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we were at a light where two lanes merge into one not far on the other side. when he pulled up and i heard the farting i got ready for a laugh and boy, did this guy ever deliver. i was laughing so hard he actually jumped me at the light but my mind quickly cleared and i put the pedal down about halfway, quickly made up the distance and took my proper place in front of this poser.

the car was hilarious, it was a nice dark green with neon blue and yellow stickers, a pretty tasteful wing, but the stock wheels on extremely lowered suspension and a large dual-tip fart can. the whole rig was filthy, as if he had just floored the camry (going 90, of course) down a dirt road. he had a few fake stickers on it like neuspeed, the usual, and a big TRD sticker on the top of the windsheild. i didn't spot any V-TEK stickers anywhere, thank god.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Easy kill huh?!?! :) You didnt get any Ricer-flybys though?

:)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Originally posted by Si:
Easy kill huh?!?! :) You didnt get any Ricer-flybys though?

:)
those make me laugh, the funniest would be if some ricer did the fly by and got caught for speeding, now that would be [email protected]*%ing amazing.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
blkbute , Priceless ! :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no flyby, i turned off before the point where the road went back to 2 lanes.

·
Registered
560 Posts
i saw a camry station wagon with a coffee can muffler and an eibach springs sticker in the rear window. my buddy asked him what kind of car it was (nicely), he said it was a camry, my buddy said "crap, thought it was a volvo"....the dude spits out the window in disgust and tried to look cool. (well, as cool as you can look in a 2 dollar car with 1,000 dollar rims...)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great Kill! I love it when they get the hole shot and you go by 'em like that. Cooks that rice inside and out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts