DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells a good lowering kits springs only? Wanna drop it just ½ inch up front wheel gap isnt even front to back. Can I chop the springs or will it just F*** up the handling? Help pleaaase!
/ Tino

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
LHS Tino said:
Who sells a good lowering kits springs only? Wanna drop it just ½ inch up front wheel gap isnt even front to back. Can I chop the springs or will it just F*** up the handling? Help pleaaase!
/ Tino
Don't chop! I'd suggest getting Eibach springs all the way around... give you about a 1" drop, maybe more...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
Don't chop! I'd suggest getting Eibach springs all the way around... give you about a 1" drop, maybe more...
Unfortunately Eibach does not make them for the First gen cars any more, you will see them advertised on line, but when you call they will tell you that they are not in stock.

Charles

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
MathWiz said:
Unfortunately Eibach does not make them for the First gen cars any more, you will see them advertised on line, but when you call they will tell you that they are not in stock.

Charles
Doh, sorry about the bad info! Been 6 years since I owned a 1st gen :eek:

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Intrax makes a set that is a bit more drastic than what you are looking for. I believe they are 1.75" all around.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Eibach range in Europe for US cars is very limited but ill check intrax out.
Are the springs and dampers the same/ same rate around as on a Vision or Trep?
/ Thanks Tino

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Intrax dont have any springs for my first gen LHS so who the heck does????
Please mister giva me somma helpa please!!!! :9lame:
Tino

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VeeBorg are u sure? i can get a set of loweringsprings for a Vision TSI will these work? i meen the New Yorker is heavier! rate wise and so on......
Tino

·
Registered
129 Posts
I faxed Eeibach yesterday and asked them how many orders it would take to do a run of Pro-Kits for 1st gen Intrepids. So far no answer. But lets take a poll and see who's interested.
Anyone run a poll on this site before that worked well?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Intrepid1440 said:
I faxed Eeibach yesterday and asked them how many orders it would take to do a run of Pro-Kits for 1st gen Intrepids. So far no answer. But lets take a poll and see who's interested.
Anyone run a poll on this site before that worked well?

also, might want to find out WHY they discontinued them in the first place, and the excuse of no sales really isnt a good excuse, since they already did all the engineering, they gotta make the $$$ back, and it doesnt cost that much to store boxes (ive seen their wherehouse, its huge! and partially empty, so they have room to store the slower products)

J

·
0 Posts
I'm monitoring this thread also.
Interested in dropping my Concorde.

Eibach, and - who else used to make them?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts