DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Deleted. I'll be out of town for 4 months, I'll repost when I return.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am more than happy to entertain offers. I'm just really in a bind...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
thank you for taking pictures of the lowering kit. i own one of these sets. and i almost needed those spacers,due to viberation.but now some reason i put spacers on the rotors and there is no viberation at all. (cause i got rims)so I would say this is a great drop kit like the rims.but for experience i would say drop these springs in and you will have a smooth ride.
o yea bump

·
Registered
382 Posts
the dvd player, is that one with or without built in screen?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Keith, no sorry the DVD player does not have a screen. However I'm about to add a portable DVD player with screen that can be wired into a CD player. Later tonight I'll add photos.

·
Registered
382 Posts
No apoligies needed 99. Its an awesome deal that Im entertaining the thought of right now. (unlike some who state,"i would buy that if i had the money, but i dont") I just had a real bad deal on some screens and finally have them dealt with thanks to the guys and gals of DI.Net! Just trying to make sure I make the right move. I have a RBQ in mind, and am thinking the dvd can replace the 4 disc changer, right? for din size. Either way send a pic of the portable one, and i may just jump on that-alexx

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.