1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Lowest price here is $2.15

·
Registered
715 Posts
$2.14 at our station. but i also get a 20 cent discount per gallon, so i am only paing $1.94!!!!!! less than two bucks per gallon. i haven't seen that in years!!!!!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Damn. I paid $2.839 this morning on my way to work. If I thought I could have made it (damn low gas light) I could have gotten it for $2.699 near my second job.

·
Registered
931 Posts
damn why the 20 cent discount

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
froggy81500 said:
Damn. I paid $2.839 this morning on my way to work. If I thought I could have made it (damn low gas light) I could have gotten it for $2.699 near my second job.
got at least 80+ miles once the light comes on!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
249 here in ny. I used to only use amoco gas. amoco changed to bp and now that station is gone. i now use citgo gas. I used hess in my taurus and fuel filter got shot. found out that has has **** in there gas. i think they use watered down gas. I dont trust them. Even if im on E i would never pull into a hess station.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I keep an eye on the prices too and from work and stop at that last one I remember having the cheapest prices. Someone here had a gasbuddy.com link in their sig. Gasbuddy has actual people enter the prices they find in their area.

stroise said:
249 here in ny. I used to only use amoco gas. amoco changed to bp and now that station is gone. i now use citgo gas. I used hess in my taurus and fuel filter got shot. found out that has has **** in there gas. i think they use watered down gas. I dont trust them. Even if im on E i would never pull into a hess station.
Actually, I believe that Hess has some of the better gas out there. I remember my buddy who used to be a store manager tell me that. They don't water the gas down(gas/water don't mix) although water can get into those fuel tanks. You could have filled up right after the fuel truck made a drop and sucked in all the crap that got stirred up. It could be a poorly managed/maintained station or it could have been an isolated bad load of fuel.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts