DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to see Franks new ride today. We met up at the high school that we both attended, many years apart obviously, so I could purchase a monitor he had for sale. Although I miss seeing that red R/T, he's got himself a sweet little 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Sport now, and it's in excellent condition. Hope to see you again in October Frank. Here are a few pix of the 5 minute meet.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Fun fun. Never understood the key thingy on the dash. It should be on the steering wheel colum lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
nhogan said:
Fun fun. Never understood the key thingy on the dash. It should be on the steering wheel colum lol

I actually like the key on the dash. Better than some Saab's though with the key in the console!

Plus this car doesn't have a "key" - its infrared, so there is nothing metal to it.

Nice to see you as always Chet.... I'm going to clear her up this weekend and make a sig page for it... I'm gonna actually start it now, but pics won't be ready until Sunday probably.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ltrain01rt said:
I actually like the key on the dash. Better than some Saab's though with the key in the console!

Plus this car doesn't have a "key" - its infrared, so there is nothing metal to it.

Nice to see you as always Chet.... I'm going to clear her up this weekend and make a sig page for it... I'm gonna actually start it now, but pics won't be ready until Sunday probably.
Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not really true, though! It cost him zero cash, and the other MB he was driving, which cost him the 2001 Intrepid R/T. The good part is the R/T is still in the family so he can still drive it should the mood strike.

·
Registered
931 Posts
More pics in my post in the Auto Industry section... I'll leave you two to whatever it is that is going on here with wheels and holes and things going into those holes... lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts