DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's up for a softball game this summer?

Any Long Island, NYC, Westchester, CT or NJ area members interested in meeting up with your RWD counterparts in a softball game / meet?

Post here if you guys are interested.

Also posted on LXForums HERE in the Meets and Greets forum and HERE in the NorthEast forum.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm open for dates. Doesn't have to be NY...can be anywhere in the tri-state as well.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:loser:

We gotta get together again soon Joe. Its been waaaaay too long.

JoeKD said:
I just had a good laugh thinking of me representing DI with no LH car and you representing LXforums with no LX :)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
if we can make it within 3 hours of Philly... and assuming its a weekend I dont have work... I'm definately there.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I'd do it if it was in CT on a weekend. As I'm officially now too old to play legion baseball and that I'm out of high school, might as well learn a new swing. Guess I'm going to have to relearn how to hit .300 again.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Barto1127 said:
I'd do it if it was in CT on a weekend. As I'm officially now too old to play legion baseball and that I'm out of high school, might as well learn a new swing. Guess I'm going to have to relearn how to hit .300 again.
you just gotta swing the same way. People that swing up pop out too much u feel me. Plus getting back to .300 shouldnt be that hard becasue in high shcool a lot of people hit that. I think my senior year average was around .400. I woulda played in college if the parents of kids that didnt play didnt chase him out of the coaching job and he took all the stats with him. Now i just drink at college instead haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts