DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love it and hate it. The greatest apocalyptic trilogy ever made. The part I hate about it is that it gets me into inspired to make replicas. A real car would be cool but not having the cash to build one is depressing but making scaled versions is doable. But instead of making replicas from the movie I'm going to make inspired models. I have 3 cars to work with; a '70 Chevelle, '64 Fairlane, and a '69 Camaro. All three are going to be turned into warrior cars. Currently working on the Chevelle and will post pics as progress goes.

If anyone wants to join in that would be great. Real inspired cars would be even better :D

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I have a 1/18th scale mad max car from the 2nd movie. You do see them for sale real clone cars. A few times a year on the net, for around 50 to 80 grand. Also they are fliming Mad Max 4 right now in the land down under.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shooting has stopped till no sooner then June due to heavy rains causing the filming area to turn green. So says Miller :D That's gotta be the funniest reasons to stop shooting.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
love the movies....last of the interceptors

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Watching Howe & Howe on Discovery and, though they are not saying so, they are built the track vehicle for the movie. If you can, I'd watch it. Not sure when they show it since it/s only been on for 14 mins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts