DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE A 00 INTREPID ES (2.7) AND I HAVE NO PERFERMANCE MODS YET. I WANNA KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN MAGNAFLOW AND FLOWMASTER EXHAST, AND WHATS BETTER?, I HAVE FLOWS ON MY 84 REGAL AND NOTICED THE POWER INSTANTLY. ALSO IS A K & N AIR CHARGER WORTH WHAT IT COSTS FOR MY CAR???? WHAT ELSE WILL MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE A 3.2 IN MY DODGE???????????? THIS SITE IS GREAT GUYS, I AM LEARNING ALL BOUT MY NEW CAR.......

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
YOU SHOULD TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF FIRST! wow thats hard to do.

I recomend that you join Bubb Rubb and get the "FLOWS" "WOOO WOOOOO!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have any other mods to ur 2.7 shitty edition other than the l intake? what did it cost was it worth it?

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

My first suggestion would be to learn about the search button. LOTS of info on the subjects at hand, and a lot of the "old timers" on here get cranky after answering the same questions over and over...

With that said, here are a couple links to get ya started...

Exhaust

Exhaust group purchase

Intake

OR

K&N Intake

Hope this helps get ya started!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot bro, i appreciate that........as you might know i am very new to this site , tryin to find my way around , thanks again..

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
SATX84 said:
thanks alot bro, i appreciate that........as you might know i am very new to this site , tryin to find my way around , thanks again..
im just ****ing with you....im glad to see you can take a joke. I have the intake as my only "performance mod" i have lots of cosmetic mods though. I replaced the se bumper cover for the higherend ES with the fog lights, OTIS, other little things that everyone esle has done. The search button is a great site feature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont get cranky again (lol) but whats the otis do? i know its the overhead light panel.. but why is t better? was the intake a big difference as far as perfermance? what did it cost ya ? think thats gonna be my first investment...did you put it in urself? i did notice ur bumper too.....now you can pass for an es....thanks for ur input.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Well a flowmaster will sound different from a magnaflow. But tests have shown magnaflows to out flow most any other muffler yet still be as quiet as some other mufflers that don't flow too well. I have an article about muffler testing i'll see if i can find it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts