DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about a bra for the R/T, and was wondering if anybody has tried one of these magnetic car bras? They do seem to have some inherant advantages over cloth/vinyl, and there sure is a lot of good customer testamonials listed. At $45.00, the price is right too.

Magnetbra web site: http://www.magnetbra.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
I was thinking someone on here had one and was complaining about it. I think he eventually just took it off. Try searching, I know these have been discussed before...

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I'd considder one for a first gen if it was available.

I'd at least like one for those rare long hauls, like going to brampton in 6? days :) 4+ hour drive

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Well I know magnetic sheets have some give, but unless they were specifically formed, it wouldn't fit exactly.

Well, on the countoured shape of the hood anyways

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't visit this forum often or I would have replied sooner..

I have both front end cover and magnetic bra. The mag bra I got on ebay for about $35.

The mag bra fits very nicely. You do have to follow the installation instructions though.

It fits very nicely in all the contours of the hood. It does have a minor problem with the dodge emblem on the hood and dosen't fully contact the hood for about 1/4 inch all around.

All in all I like my mag bra. I take it off for about a week a month to avoid discoloration and to rewash/wax the hood.

If you have any questions..post em :)

-George

1 - 6 of 6 Posts