DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They ran an ad for the Magnum during the superbowl today.
heres a link where you can watch it. You have to scroll down to it...

Magnum Ad

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I was waiting for the ad. I knew from the boards that it was going to air during the 1st quarter.

I think they could've done a better job with it. But it was effective I guess.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Were you clicking on the 500K links? You have to have a "Premium subscription" to view those. Click on the 200K ones, they are the free ones (as well as the molasses 56K ones...poor phone modem people)

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
bongobobny said:
Were you clicking on the 500K links? You have to have a "Premium subscription" to view those. Click on the 200K ones, they are the free ones (as well as the molasses 56K ones...poor phone modem people)
I was clicking on them all and nothing. Not even an error message. Absolutely nothing!!!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I thought it was a decent commercial, but do people still use the expression, "monkey on your back?"

I thought that saying went out of style a long time ago. Does anybody know what it means? I do, but I'm old... :(

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
RapidTransit said:
I thought it was a decent commercial, but do people still use the expression, "monkey on your back?"

I thought that saying went out of style a long time ago. Does anybody know what it means? I do, but I'm old... :(

It must have something to do with that German rocket engineering. Americans don't get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.