DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
That's funny. Moparman or someone posted how some other car company was going to introduce a wagon, and they used the Magnum as an example of why it will work.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Sad. Chrysler needs some car people back. Not Germans either. I think we've all had enough of them. They come up with a great product and refuse to market it. They (Germans) came up with some pretty lame products and are insulted that they didn't sell well. In their eyes, the customers are stupid.

·
Registered
714 Posts
W O W, I thought the Mags were selling like hotcakes.
You cant throw a dead cat around here without hitting one ! ! !

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Is not the challenger scedualed to be made in the same plant as the charger 300 magnum.

Logicly one hato go.

charger ... no too many cop cars

300 .... no too many old geesers!

Challenger will out sell the magnum!

Pure economics.... unfortunatly

as far as europien touring (300 wagons) they are made in austria ,i think maby they will import them

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Had a hard time adjusting to the Magnum, mainly because in my New England area it does not seem to be selling, in fact my local dealers don't even stock them new, they pickup from auction. Hoping b4 they dry up I might find one loaded to the gills for short money.

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
i was thinking about getting one but with the 3.5L..... Not sure what i was though... SUV/Wagon/SUV
If money is the same, the 5.7 (MDS) will get equal or better mileage than 3.5. As long as you stay off the pedal. long term value???? all going to depend what gasoline does..

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Too bad, the Magnum SRT8 with the new front end is my favorite of the LX's. The third shift is gone as of Feb 29 08. The 3.5's have gone back to the 4spd auto, that sucks. I think they could have packaged and marketed it a lot better. Maybe promote the AWD version with more trail options.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts