1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
When they first came out, I thought they were ugly. Now, I want to own one. What a shame that they are out of production.

Nice pictures!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
oh man, some sweet rides! That "Atilla" SRT-8 is badass! I will own either a magnum or 300m srt-8 someday! They are nice!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
oh man, some sweet rides! That "Atilla" SRT-8 is badass! I will own either a magnum or 300c srt-8 someday! They are nice!
fixed:biggrin:

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I will agree it is sad to seem them gone. I have seen alot of them up close that have been modded and I will say I think they look great! wood floor :)

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
They are making a big mistake dropping this car. They should have tried to market the damn thing. Push it as an alternative to an SUV / CUV.

And if they were smart enough to put a diesel in it I think they'd do quite well. It's a great car and a shame that they are giving up on it. Sad.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
When they first came out, I thought they were ugly. Now, I want to own one. What a shame that they are out of production.

Nice pictures!!
Funny, cause I thought the same thing, lol. They definatley grow on ya though and I've gotten plenty of compliments. Definately turns heads.

·
Registered
33 Posts
can't believe they're dropping this!!! This is the ONLY station wagon that a man could buy and still keep is balls in tact!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts