DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I don't know why but I really like the rear bumper portion of the kit for the second gen.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well actually the guy with the 2nd gen kit said he couldnt be more happy with it and that it fit like a glove. i wouldnt mind buying from them, i just dont like the kit

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
That is very true... but honestly Joe how many people do we have that have actually complained ... really we have only had , what; one or two members give negative feedback. Given , they might be the only two that have dealt with the company that owns an intrepid. Its really hard to determine.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
pr0digy said:
i think the ferrari hood looks aweful, or maybe its just not complete yet
Huh? I think it'd look awesome on a Intrepid. I plan on getting one when they come out with them. And the $$$. And Joe, any body kit probably will not fit perfect the first time you stick it on. And people tend to remember the negative more often then the positive.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
sorry but I for one remember when Bryan started having trouble with his kit he found numerous BBB complaints against them

his kit was paid in full and still took months to get all the parts in

Jer we aren't talking minor fit problems with the kit, he spent countless hours and ridiculous amounts of $$ just to get it to fit his Trep at all

·
Registered
70 Posts
They have many good products to offer, but the matching up of the molded pieces is the thing that id worried about...

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
What I still don't understand is why they keep filling up the pages with stuff that isn't even finished yet! I don't want to see a bunch of rough draft/prototype stuff. I want to see FINISHED products! I already know what unfinished fiberglass looks like. Why would I want to go to their site and look at more? Yes, the whole concept thing is cool, but c'mon...show us the finished goods like a professional company would/should do.

Or...maybe I'm just grumpy today...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
268 Posts
they sent my some pics that are not on the webpage but i don't know how to post em.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hmm, well.. There are some pretty decent looking things. A few ricey things, but I would expect that much, overall not too bad.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Its mostly still the same old **** as before. The only new thing that I like is the rear bumper. They actually took a few things off if you noticed. There used to be a 3 piece rear spoiler on there thats gone. All I have to say is check out the forum in the second gen section about the body kit that we're trying to get made. Only 15 people need to be in and its an awesome deal.

·
Registered
165 Posts
does anybody else but me notice that the back of the 2nd Gen bumper on the GT style is the front bumper of a PONTIAC GRAND PRIX.. if you look closely... it is... its the model hats not pointy the 3.1se model.. and the GT and up models.. look closely and looks at the front... i some1 can chop the back bodykit for 2nd gen with front of Grand prix youll see

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
LOL!! Too funny! You're right! I just looked out the window at my buddy's GTP, and the bottom section is identical...fog lights and all! :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
i told you... CUSTOM MY A$$.... i could put 2 cars together also woupty do...lets desing our own kits.. lets get the.. RICING UP for dummies book and put 2 different car bumpers on front and back and calling it a CUSTOM kit.. but whatver... just my 1cent.. im jewish.. i cant afford 2 cents...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts