DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:doh:

I'm to scared to switch to a OS like Ubuntu.... I imagine compatibility problems and I have TONS of XP software I probly couldn't use. :(

I do like it though so I'll have to fake it with XP for now!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
DJDiggler said:
:doh:

I'm to scared to switch to a OS like Ubuntu.... I imagine compatibility problems and I have TONS of XP software I probly couldn't use. :(

I do like it though so I'll have to fake it with XP for now!
partition your drive

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
do they even make vmware for linux, if not then youd be essentially running an emulator program to emulate windows, and still will not get windows to look any better and would have to have a decent amount of understanding of linux to do it, not the most efficient ways of doing things

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
yeah i did not know, i just dont see a reason in it, if i want to use windows, id use it, and either way still like i said seems pointless to do when all someone wants is a theme for windows

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH i get it, i was thinking when you said "full blown windows" i thought you meant run linux and then run vmware to run windows, but you are saying like a maximized window of ubuntu in windows instead, got it, ignore my stupidity

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got style xp off bittorrent :angel: ... allows you to change prettymuch anything about xp.... custom boot/shutdown screens, visual styles, icon packs, ect. Great tool to customize the look of windows!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts