DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Intrepid99 said:
Congrats to Intrepidatious, our new IOM!!!
Yeah... what he said! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
congrats bro, it was a close race but you pulled away in the end. good job with the car it looks sweet and enjoy being IOM for March.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Thanks guys...it was close.

Blkbute...1 vote man! Wow! You had me worried with that sweet car of yours. Great chase you gave! I can't wait to see the outcome next month...

The base cars are finally getting some respect! Yiippee!!!:wink:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Intrepidatious said:
I can't wait to see the outcome next month...

The base cars are finally getting some respect!
And I hope next month the base model respect continues with me getting pitty nominations/votes for my sick car. :p Congrats on IOM man, nice lookin ride! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
crongats across the board man. enjoy

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
many many congratulations. i do believe you have the only base-to-ES conversion intrepid on the entire board. that is one cool ass ride, and the time and effort you put into making it such has now been appropriately recognized. once again, congratulations.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hey, if you do that (and why wouldn't you?), you'll already be faster than other R/Ts because of your gearing advantage. :)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
CONGRATS!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

NY two months in a row. :)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I agree with Warlord...I wish more people would get involved.

I think alot of it had to do with during alot of the voting, the "DodgeIntrepid News" posts weren't showing up on the front page during the switchover. So, alot of people didn't really even know about it. Now that it is all fixed, I'm sure alot more people will vote next month.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Intrepidatious said:
I agree with Warlord...I wish more people would get involved.

I think alot of it had to do with during alot of the voting, the "DodgeIntrepid News" posts weren't showing up on the front page during the switchover. So, alot of people didn't really even know about it. Now that it is all fixed, I'm sure alot more people will vote next month.
Nope...that's about how many people usually vote. Don't usually get very many.....

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Well that sucks that not many people vote.....PEOPLE!!! START VOTING!!! NOMINATE AND VOTE NEXT MONTH FOR YOUR FRIENDLY A/V MODERATOR!!! :D....if in the event I won IOM within the next couple months, would I be the first non-running Intrepid? :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts