DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't know if its me or not, but more and more lately I have been seeing more mass members. I think we should organize a mass meet somewhere in the very near future. I'd like to do it before the winter rolls in.

Would anyone in mass/surrounding states be intrested?

Any ideas on a place/date?

Im sure up for it, especially with the new R/T and all.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Vilgent said:
What state(s) are we talking about exactly?
Well generally we have a Meet in Massachusetts when we say Mass meet and people from CT and RI come too maybe even people from NH too if they exist

·
Registered
108 Posts
im a definate ....even though the trep is still stock other than the indash t.v....we should have the meet at f1 in boston they have food , bar , then we can kick each others a$$'s racing the go karts (adult go karts dont know if any of you have ever been to f1 but these karts do like 60mph)....but this does get expensive so just a normal meet in the cape for lunch is fine also....im just throwing out ideas

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cgator said:
im a definate ....even though the trep is still stock other than the indash t.v....we should hav the meet at f1 in boston they have food , bar , then we can kick each others a$$'s racing the go karts (adult go karts dont know if any of you have ever been to f1 but these karts do like 60mph)
Doesnt sound like a bad idea.

But a bar?... Keep the youngsters in mind here.. I cant (legally) drink for another 12.5 months :(

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I'm always up for a meet, as long as it fits into my schedule.

I won't have the Intrepid, but thats ok, I can show off my Taurus... haha

Also, I have to say that I cannot go somewhere where it is going to cost a lot of money. After all, I am in school, so I don't have any money anyway.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Why not BBQ in Framingham again, nice big parking lot, real good food, doesn't cost that much and is close enough to most members.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Yeah, I'd be up for that!
I'll stay over at the girl's again and then she can come too!

plus, the BBQ was gooooood.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
ozzy said:
Why not BBQ in Framingham again, nice big parking lot, real good food, doesn't cost that much and is close enough to most members.
BBQ in Framingham is Good by me, and there is a park in dover(like 5-10min away) that is good for photographing

Mind you different car and in January:

Oh the good ole days :icon_cry:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
freezingbelow said:
Framingham would be ok. About a 45 min drive for me. I can handle that, hell i drove almost 2 hours to pick up my exhaust.
pffftt.....I drove about 9 hours for mine. lol

1 - 20 of 240 Posts