Registered
167 Posts
I made my hood of carbon fiber :D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patel.748 said:
Not to crap the thread but, that's a nasty crack in the windshield. How did that happen?

Dave :evilking:
lol oh that happened during the engine swap...LHSDriver01 (mike) asked if i had the hood i said yes...he asked me again..i said..yes...then he removed the last bolt and it gained about an instant 60lbs and as you can see from the windshield i didnt have the hood lol...never underestimate a hood...it wasnt that it was heavy i just didnt anticipate its true weight unbolted.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
interpretblurple said:
lol oh that happened during the engine swap...LHSDriver01 (mike) asked if i had the hood i said yes...he asked me again..i said..yes...then he removed the last bolt and it gained about an instant 60lbs and as you can see from the windshield i didnt have the hood lol...never underestimate a hood...it wasnt that it was heavy i just didnt anticipate its true weight unbolted.

:rollgrin:

Wouldnt happen if you stop doing this while playing with cars :all_cohol

J/K kris hey you ever get my IM on aol?

·
Registered
360 Posts
where did you find that pattern! Or did you make it yourself..(i know silly question>>)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
You do good work Mathwiz.

Though I have to ask, because I don't know that Pat ever did... The one picture of the 'Trep in the middle of the desert... How did it get there? There's only one tire track behind it.

:tongue:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
apurpletigerlily said:
You do good work Mathwiz.

Though I have to ask, because I don't know that Pat ever did... The one picture of the 'Trep in the middle of the desert... How did it get there? There's only one tire track behind it.

:tongue:

It was a picture of Death Valley Ca, I got it from a death valley website. I don't know how they got the rock out there.

Charles

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
MathWiz said:
It was a picture of Death Valley Ca, I got it from a death valley website. I don't know how they got the rock out there.

Charles

oooooh... its a ROCK that YOU replaced with a 'Trep! I get it now! hehehe Good point though.. how *did* the rock get out there... hmmm

·
Registered
931 Posts
MikeD said:
dragged behind a hover 'trep.
lol wouldnt that be something lol

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
apurpletigerlily said:
oooooh... its a ROCK that YOU replaced with a 'Trep! I get it now! hehehe Good point though.. how *did* the rock get out there... hmmm

Yeah, I remember watching a PBS show on this so called "drifting rocks" of Death Valley. These rocks actually move by themselves. They are known only to move in the Death Valley area. I can't recall exactly what it was from (I watched this over 3 years ago), but I do remember them saying that the very high temperatures and the air currents/pressure underneath the rock and the gravitational forces that are acting upon the rock actually make it move. It only move's centimeters/inches a year. But, they do not know exactly what causes it to move as it does. Hope this help TigerLily. :)

Dave :evilking:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts