DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,

For some of the long time posters here on the best web site for LH cars, you know I went through a nasty divorce about a year and half ago. I never thought I would meet anyone let alone get married again for a while, but you never know when that right one will come along. In December a friend recommended trying some on-line dating sites - hey it works. I met someone who likes to do everything I like including all sports, racing, anything to do with cars (she complimented the Trep on the first date), hanging out with good friends and good food (Las Vegas baby, yeah). My daughters love her and she has 3 great kids.

Here is a picture of us at Disneyland in February:

I proposed on the beach in San Clemente just as the sun was going down last weekend:

Not sure when we will get married, but life is pretty great.

Charles

p.s. She is why I have not been around much for a while, she introduced me to Instant Messaging. (Whoops, there goes the day)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Good **** there Charles, and what a sweetheart you found!

I'm right there at the same stage as you my friend, and I too have found the ONE person I've always looked for, and like you it was from an on-line service. Now it's four guys against one gal! Been about 1.5 years here too and again like you, the future sure is a pleasure to think about these days!

I've mentioned it before here on the site - the on-line dating thing DOES work, and works DAMN well! I can't think of a better way to narrow down TRUE potential matches! Bar scene? Right! Find a woman in a bar, and you get what you ask for...

Congrats to you Charles!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Do I see the first wedding at a DI.net meet in your future??
Congrats, man!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Congratulations, I really hope everything works out for the both of you. As for me been single for about the past 2 years now, I love my freedom but there are those times when I wish someONE was there. But then thier is times when I'm glad there's no one there. :)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Congrats O master of the Photoshop :D

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Congrats man! Yeah I remember the old days you were talking about that nasty divorce. I am really glad life turned around for ya!

Cheers!
DJ

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
That is great news Charles...I too remember the dark days of your divorce. I'm so glad to hear about this. Good luck!

Drive her like you stole her! ;)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Congratulations Charles! And yes, just like Joekd stated: You look nothing like I expected.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
You look happy and you sound happy and that is all that matters ... congrats. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Well Concordia beat me to the quote, but congrats anyway!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts