Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MathWiz presents THE 300M

<table width=90% border=1><tr><td colspan=3 align=center ><font color=white>

</td></tr><tr><td width=33% align=left>Candy Apple Red</td><td width=34% align=center>Lorinser Body Kit and Exhaust</td><td width=33% align=right>20" Enkei Kapone wheels</td></tr><tr><td width=33% align=left>Eibach Pro-Kit</td><td width=34% align=center>300M Special HID Headlights</td><td width=33% align=right>300M Special 150mph Speedometer</td></tr><tr><td width=33% align=left>Stainless Steel Mesh Grill</td><td width=34% align=center>Turn Signals color matched</td><td width=33% align=right>Interior Trim Panels color matched</td></tr><tr><td width=33% align=left>Chrome Switches and Shifter</td><td width=34% align=center>K & N FIPK Intake</td><td width=33% align=right>EVIC and Tinted windows</td></tr><tr><td width=33% align=left>Pioneer DVD with iPod adapter</td><td width=34% align=center>In-dash & Roof Video Screens</td><td width=33% align=right>Two tone seats</td></tr><tr><td width=33% align=left>JL Audio Amps and Sub-Woofers</td><td width=34% align=center>Custom Trunk Set up</td><td width=33% align=right>Alpine Speakers and Crossovers</td></tr></table>

Charles

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that looks soooooooo sweet Charles. Congrats buddy. Load us up with pix when ya can, and NO PHOTOSHOPPING!! lol. We wanna see the real deal.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dabirdzR/T said:
congrats on the new car, hope you had an uneventful trip home.

We went back and forth on if we should ship it home or drive it, I was going to put the stock wheels but I couldn't in time, I hit something in the road that caused an impact separation on the front tire, Do you know how hard it was to find 255/35/20 tires in Tenn. So I had to but two, the back tire was cut also.

Charles

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
OH MY GOD! I WANTED THIS CAR SOOO BAD! At least we know it's going to be in good hands. Congrats on the purchase Charles. You keeping the 1st gen?

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Patel.748 said:
OH MY GOD! I WANTED THIS CAR SOOO BAD! At least we know it's going to be in good hands. Congrats on the purchase Charles. You keeping the 1st gen?

Dave :evilking:
Of course I am keeping both, the seller was very concerned that who bought it would take care of it, my wife told him he sold it to the right person, he told me that it impressed him that I flew all the way from California to get the car.

Charles

·
Registered
753 Posts
I am applauding your purchase.
That is one fine looking automobile.
I love the colour.
!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Congrats Charles! Better bring it up to our Bay Area meet :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Congrats on the M Charles! Looks damn nice!

Can't wait to see more pics of it! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.