DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mathwiz

Can you do a the camelian paint job to my car i am thinking about repainting it. you know the paint job that has the different colors to it at different angles.
Also can you add a spoiler like the one raztrep had

·
Registered
360 Posts
camelion paint is near impossible to replicate, due to the angle changing thing, I'm sure if anyone can figure it out it will be the Wiz. What base are you looking at? silver, black, red, blue? this will make a difference.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Kameleon (House of Kolor)
Chromalusion (Dupont)

Both will cost you an arm and a leg. I do paint jobs for next to nothign and even I won't touch that stuff for under $4,000. If anyone remembers, my Intrepid used to be Kameleon "Emerald Mist" (Green to Purple)

·
Registered
360 Posts
A rainbow attempt...have no idea what type of spoiler Raztrep had..

Need to work on it a lot more, like I said, what color range of paint are you looking at? The options are endless combinations. I mean look at Gazes..thats green to .....the red version we have at the shop on a black base is nice on silver, totally different thing all toghether.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
My friend has a mystic cobra. For those of you that aren't familiar with them, it was a special edition mustang cobra back in 1996 that they only made 1996 of. It has color changing paint from the factory. Somebody bumped his front end in a parking lot and cracked the bumper and bent the hood. It cost $4k just for the paint & paint labor.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.