DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
def. didnt take enough pictures but thats cause we were to busy making a movie of the 3.3 power!! lol. justin you better get your ass in gear on that movie. my favorite quote is when he is flooring it behind a mustang and says: "Here is some Dodge power up your ass!!!"
anyways heres the pix:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
awwwwwwww how cute....you guys parked together in the grass and you both have white 1g's with blackouts

BTW: im cooler bc i dont have "GTS" on my blackouts hehhe:D

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol! i tried resizing pix like 9 times and it kept screwing up the thing because you cant resize with vB code and if i resize with html code then some of the pix didnt work but i'll try it one more time

·
Registered
952 Posts
I think you guys should have invited me.. I'd make your treps into superstars !!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you cold have came bu for some reason i dont think you would have wanted to drive all the way to NJ. lol.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
FirespiritES said:
I think you guys should have invited me.. I'd make your treps into superstars !!!!! :D
Mav's is already a super star look at those fogs! and jasons....I dont think theres any hope for him:( .....hehe Cars look great so hows the mpg?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Dodge_Intrepid_Teen said:
Mav's is already a super star look at those fogs! and jasons....I dont think theres any hope for him:( .....hehe Cars look great so hows the mpg?

Dude. My name is JUSTIN .

My username on the forums is JUSTIN

So, what's your excuse?

:p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts