DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since the rest of you guys decided to back out of the NJ meet today (which it did not rain once today) Justin and i got together for a mini mini meet by my place, we met up on the highway and headed up to my house BS'd about cars then we got lunch and drove around pretty much all day, we Raced each other on a road, he kicked my ass both times (he did get a jump off the line) but when i got the jump on the line i would stay ahead but not really pull on him. we tried to race a Neon SRT4 and suped up BMW z3 hatchback (it was some special edition thing from some company too, justin knows the name) then we headed back and did burnouts in the parking lot (lol justins back tires smoked more then his fronts with the ebrake on) the we just cruised back to my house to grab something an then i showed him back up to the highway and that was it. You guys def. missed out on a lot fun! i'll have pictures up when i get a chance. i have like 8 or 9

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
wooohooo! lol i just got home

was definitely a fun meet...

i tried to race the SRT-4 lol but there were a bunch of cars behind us at the stop light, he would kicked my ass ne ways.

the z3 hatchback was a DINAN.

we went to mcdonalds and these 2 kids with some crappy mazda mx-6 were checkin out our cars.

all in all a fun day!!

lol and even when maverick did get a little head start i still kicked his ass.. hahahaha!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 8 of 8 Posts