DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may go in to get a Chrysler service contract for my R/T. I liked the salesman my father dealt with for his 300m. My father got a really good deal for max care 7yr/75k miles. He paid $990 for it.

Now I am supposedly due a $250 refferal check from the dealer.... and if I can incorporate that into this service contract which shouldn't be a problem... ill be paying somewhere in the range of $740 for this plan, which is a steal IMO.

What do you guys think of this? I am going to head over there at 1pm today to check it out. If the finance manager doesnt give me any bullshit (which is an oxymoron in itself), i will pick this up for $740. :)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know they run for about 1100-1200 usually (fair market price).

I dont know if ill be able to go in today.... might have to wait till tomorrow since work is really busy right now. Hopefully ill make it in. I want to get in there asap... cause if they screw me over on this... then my father's survey to Chrysler will reflect likewise. So I think it would be in their best interest to take care of me. ;O)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
sounds like a pretty damn good deal....hope ya got it :)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok well I went in... but I wasnt able to get the same exact plan my father got. Since my father bought his car when Chrysler was offering the 7yr100k powertrain, the service contracts are cheaper which is why he got such a good deal.

I decided that my R/T was worth it regardless.... so I bought the service contract anyways. :) I didnt feel like nickel and diming over the service deal. It came out to $1240 for 7yr/75k MAX care $100 deductable. The dealer gave me $250 off of that as a referral credit, so it came out to $990 in the end plus tax... pretty much the same price as my father paid for his. Still not a bad deal, and now I know I have the peace of mind.

My R/T is worth it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts