DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little old lady in a Corolla took a left hand turn in front of me and I smoked her at about 40 spun around and hit a Camry stopped at the light in the opposite direction. All 3 cars totaled and mine fared the best, but suffered pretty heavy damage. Minor whiplash the only injuries involved. There's gonna be some great parts, a flawless black leather interior along with some really nice Pirelli tires headed to a northern MN junkyard very soon! I'm gonna miss this car a lot! Even though it had 172k on it there was a lot of life left. Thanks to everyone on this site for all the help in the 3 years I've had it!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
That's too bad... was a nice car.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
did the air bags pop?

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Glad the injuries are minor... It would take some work to make it road worthy - too bad it is headed for scrap - but I do understand having to just walk away... If you were going to keep it, I'd be interested in some of your parts - tires and interior come to mind!

So, what's on the horizon for a replacement?

·
Woober Goobers!
50,646 Posts
Crap! What's the other side look like?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the condolences! The other side was pretty unharmed - the driver's front quarter took the brunt. At this point I'm looking at a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI since a Hemi Charger is still out of my price point. I'll see if I can find where the car is going if they would be interesting in parting it out - It would be great to know it was at least being used to help out some other cars! I do have a GROM iPod interface that I took out that I'm selling. It plugs into the cd changer port and can control your iPod through the radio/steering wheel controls. $125 new I'd take 75 for it. Works great!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Btw the airbags didn't pop surprisingly - but the big Trep definitely won. At least if it had to go down it went out in a blaze of glory and took two shitty Toyotas with it! ha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts