DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching thru some old posts looking for something when I came across this thread: Picture of my 97 RT finally up!

His website is no longer there, but here is a picture for reference:

Get ready to laugh, because this guy was a piece of work.

Charles

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
I remember that guy. Everybody was saying there was a dent in the roof.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
LOL, I remember that idiot......I don't think I wanted to say anything to put his car down though :p

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Wow, isnt there somone else on this forum saying they own a 97 R/T?

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Hey, I have a tool with an SE posting in my cardomain guest book right now.

Posted by 1badmustang
06/01/2006, 05:09pmnice page you got here. Come check out my intrepid runing on about 260 or 270hp,and its a white on white intrepid sometime.

^ After the above post I went to his/her page and called him/her on his/her BS........he/she responded with the following:

Posted by 1badmustang 06/07/2006, 10:34am
i do have 251hp because i toke it to the dodge dealership and had the power that is locked,unlocked in my car and i have a few computer mods,and the reason why i can stay up w/ a sti in the corners is beacuase he sucked and i know that road because i've been driving it for 4 years or so,so i can just blitz the corners like u've never seen,peace keep looing at my cars my mustang is about to get a complete extior make-over. peace

Here's the link to his/her (Cindy's) Cardomain site:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2341366

·
Registered
498 Posts
Avenger said:
Hey, I have a tool with an SE posting in my cardomain guest book right now.

Posted by 1badmustang
06/01/2006, 05:09pmnice page you got here. Come check out my intrepid runing on about 260 or 270hp,and its a white on white intrepid sometime.

^ After the above post I went to his/her page and called him/her on his/her BS........he/she responded with the following:

Posted by 1badmustang 06/07/2006, 10:34am
i do have 251hp because i toke it to the dodge dealership and had the power that is locked,unlocked in my car and i have a few computer mods,and the reason why i can stay up w/ a sti in the corners is beacuase he sucked and i know that road because i've been driving it for 4 years or so,so i can just blitz the corners like u've never seen,peace keep looing at my cars my mustang is about to get a complete extior make-over. peace

Here's the link to his/her (Cindy's) Cardomain site:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2341366
:bgtup:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Oh my god. What a bunch of tools! So uh, masking tape is no good huh? Cuz I was actually thinking of useing that chrome duct tape to cover the door pillars on the exterior as well as the rear sail panels. Now that would rock. Plus I was gonna use it on my wheel wells for chrome trim and around the gas tank---oh even better, cover the gas tank cover with the duct tape and paint black dots on it to make it look like it was installed that way. Geez...........some peoples kids.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
That is too funny!! That has got to be the most hideous thing I've ever seen. I bet we'll see that guy on cops one day for drinking too much coors light and then smacking his wife/sister/cousin around. He totally looks like one of those redneck guys they're always arresting on there.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HAHAHA KCarlos!!! I think we ALL wanna know the secret to making a 2.7L outrun STI's and Mustangs! :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.