DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-beating-video-075836

In a scary confrontation filmed by a diner, a cashier at a McDonald’s in Manhattan can be seen beating two female customers with a metal rod after the duo jumped the counter during a dispute early yesterday morning.
As seen in the above video, Rayon McIntosh, 31, repeatedly struck the women while they were on the ground behind the counter at the McDonald’s, which is across from the famed West 4th Street basketball courts in Greenwich Village.
According to a felony criminal complaint filed against McIntosh, one woman suffered a “fractured skull requiring surgery” and a broken bone in her arm during the assault. The second woman suffered “substantial pain and a laceration,” the complaint notes.
McIntosh is facing two felony assault counts and a criminal possession of a weapon charge. The women, who hurtled the counter during a dispute over their food order, have been hit with menacing, disorderly conduct, and trespass counts. One woman can be seen on the video slapping McIntosh in the face.
The criminal complaint, which was sworn by NYPD Officer Danielle Ambrecht, reports that a police review of McIntosh’s rap sheet revealed that he “was previously convicted of Manslaughter.” State prison records show that McIntosh was paroled earlier this year after spending about 10 years in custody.
McIntosh, who is being held in lieu of $40,000 bail, pleaded guilty in May 2001 to fatally shooting a 17-year-old friend outside a Westchester mall (McIntosh’s plea came after a jury deadlocked on murder and manslaughter charges). During his trial, McIntosh testified that he accidentally fired his .380-caliber handgun as he removed the weapon from the waistband of his pants. Along with piercing the aorta of high school student O'shan Litchmore, the bullet struck an eight-year-old boy in the thigh.
McIntosh, who was 19 at the time of the January 2000 shooting, told jurors he reached for his gun while walking to a parking lot where he planned to confront a group of teenagers with whom he had earlier had a confrontation in the mall's food court.
So, in your opinion, did they deserve what they got?

In mine, I believe McDonalds should've done a better background check and not hired someone who had been convicted of murdering someone before.

Also, once the girls were down on the ground busted up after the first couple of swings, he should've stopped, not continued to hit them over and over again.

And truly, I would not have hit them to begin with. There were four employees from what I counted, and only two girls. They could've been very easily restrained by the three men who were behind the counter, while the fourth employee, the girl, called police. They then could've kept them restrained until police arrived. Also, the whole situation could've been avoided had someone with any true customer service knowledge been involved. Instead of saying that he needed to make sure it wasn't fake, I would've just told them (and have before in my line of work) that it was company policy to check all bills larger than a $20, and that it would only take a moment and I'd be right back.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
its Bushes fault.

really, you think McDonalds is gonna do a background check?, if 2 people jumped a counter and came at me? self defence,, they could of been PMSing. freaky

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,546 Posts
I know that McD's very well. It's in the same block where all the awesome bars to hang out in that neighborhood are. The 2 females had absolutely no business vaulting over the counter and slapping the ex-con, lol. I don't believe in hitting women. Only exception is in self defense from imminent danger.
This incident of "self defense" was by far excessive and this model employee will either be returning to the pen or getting a promotion to manager at this McDonald's establishment.

·
5,546 Posts
Well, I really don't give a damn what happened in McDonald's, I have no comments for this event, all I can say is that I am not coming to McD's, I am better off at KFC or Burger King, I personally never liked McDonald's.
What does this comment have to do with this thread? LoL
Oh wait, you have no comments so these remarks never actually happened.

(But duly noted. I prefer Wendy's myself.) :D

·
5,546 Posts
As if anyone cared...

The update to this story in a recent NY newspaper stated that at trial the employee was exonerated and the two aggressors were charged and are facing some possible time on top of getting a beatdown, LoL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
As if anyone cared...

The update to this story in a recent NY newspaper stated that at trial the employee was exonerated and the two aggressors were charged and are facing some possible time on top of getting a beatdown, LoL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free
Somethimes justice does work. Now did McD's punish the employee??

Of course the perps will still probably sue McD's and the dude with the big stick (and anyone else they think have deep pockets).

·
5,546 Posts
Latest update to this story as printed in the NY Post....if anyone cares or is humored by this.

Model citizens :baseballbat::hit1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts