DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use Exam Essentials 6 and Transcenders...anyone ever notice how much easier Exam Essentials is? It's like the questions are made for a beginner while Transcenders are more like the actual cert test. I feel alot more confident when I do well on Transcenders then when I do well on EE6.

Oh well...pointless post. :baaa:

·
Registered
502 Posts
TroyTech is an awesome study guide to use as well. I wouldn't have passed my first MCP test if I hadn't of used that. I used Transcenders at first but they ask a lot of different questions on the tests that Transcenders never even touched.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some Troytech stuff lying around on CD that I've never even looked at...thanks for the tip!

(I never even knew what it was for...I get so much software, I don't even look at half of it!)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have found that transcender tests are not particularly true to the microsoft test format. The transcenders often have a lot of 'check all that apply' whereas the microsoft uses mostly radio buttons. I have found braindumpcentral.com to be the best study aid, as they often have almost the exact questions. The answers are for $hit, but if you look up the answers yourself you not only get it right but get a better understanding of the topic. At least I did.
whodat

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
whodat said:
I have found that transcender tests are not particularly true to the microsoft test format. The transcenders often have a lot of 'check all that apply' whereas the microsoft uses mostly radio buttons. I have found braindumpcentral.com to be the best study aid, as they often have almost the exact questions. The answers are for $hit, but if you look up the answers yourself you not only get it right but get a better understanding of the topic. At least I did.
whodat
My MCSE tests had a bunch of "check all that apply" questions. I found the Transcenders to be very accurate to the actual tests.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts