DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend's friend was pissing me off one night, so I tried to chase her off of the block I was on, so she took off and I followed her... we were going like 60, and a huge bump at the end of the block sent our cars flying. My LHS made a loud bang, and I've been noticing some small problems. I know it was stupid of me to do, and now I'm paying for it...

My windshield wiper fluid light came on, and I look under the hood and there's only a tiny amount left. I filled it up to the top, an hour later I went to drive and the light was on again. I pull over, look, and it's near empty again. I'm not too handy, so I'm just going to guess when my car slammed the holder of the wiper fluid probably cracked?

Also, since then my car at stop lights has been making a slight noise, can't really describe it. It shakes my car a little, but I don't move or anything. Not sure what it could be...

Thanks!

·
Registered
268 Posts
have you checked your oil, and tranny juice? and theres no tellin what all you may have broken. might have cracked a pan or sumthin.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven't checked anything yet, I do know that my car has overheated twice in the last two days... so I'm going to have the water pump and timing belt replaced on Monday.

What should I ask the mechanic who's doing that to look for? Any recommendations for what I should have done? I was thinking about having ever fluid flushed out and filled up?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts