DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home from track practice with a few freinds in the car. I happen to look to my left I thought it was a 300 C at the time untill I see the noticeable red brembo brakes.

He smiles at me and stops. I feel like playing so I purge my N20 a few times lol. His face turns to a confused look and a few ricers that go to my school are looking all surprised and yelling to eachother.

Once we take off I'm in front for a lil bit he was toying with me I know it then he flys by his V8 screaming he slams it leaving me behind sounded really cool. I'm at a 50 shot right now. I'm still happy with my kit. killed a few ppl that go to my school. It wasn't really a all out race it was mostly an acceleration contest.

He smiled and gave me a BIG thumbs up and takes off

I love my trep that is all. :)

Quick pic I got after.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah, I'm still laughing about that, what I ment was we diden't get to high speeds I guess I could have worded it better :p

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The guy a couple businesses over here at work has a 300C SRT8. He ALWAYS drives it with a light foot. What a waste.

Sidenote: Saw a Ford GT on the way to work. It was going the opposite way next to a Suburban or something. That Suburban dwarfed that little Ford GT. Dang those things are small (as in short).

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
ahh, nitrous, I love it.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Yeah, dont you hate it when somene buys the high end model of a car...for example, the high output V-6 vs. the base 4 banger and then drives slow as hell? I mean, if they want to drive grandma-style, why didn't they just get the base engine?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
cobra65 said:
Yeah, dont you hate it when somene buys the high end model of a car...for example, the high output V-6 vs. the base 4 banger and then drives slow as hell? I mean, if they want to drive grandma-style, why didn't they just get the base engine?
WIERD also dont forget those who buy the 4 and act like its a 6

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
That's an awesome story........I'd be like "WTF?" if the guy beside me in his seemingly stock Intrepid purged!!!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Time to get that 250 hp direct port kit I guess :D

For you guys who wonder why some fast cars drive slow, maybe they're just waiting for someone worth running before wasting their gas?

Yeah 425 hp is cool to show off for a day or two, but after that you just get tired of trying to smoke the tires at every light.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
RJ said:
Time to get that 250 hp direct port kit I guess :D

For you guys who wonder why some fast cars drive slow, maybe they're just waiting for someone worth running before wasting their gas?

Yeah 425 hp is cool to show off for a day or two, but after that you just get tired of trying to smoke the tires at every light.
**** with the price of between 2-400 bucks a tire yea i think you would slow down

1 - 11 of 11 Posts