DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving south down Shingle Creek Parkway when I get buzzed by this gold, riced Stratus. This thing had it all, roof high double deck spoiler, gold reflective tint, VW style bumble bee exhaust (the tips point up at an angle) and a DOHC Performance decal that took up THE ENTIRE BACK WINDOW!!

I pulled up beside the guy, dropped it into 3 at about 50mph, smiled and punched it. I was gone. As soon as I braked from 65 to a more respectable in town speed the ricer guns it and buzzes by me with all hives firing. Never have seen a better ricer fly by.

I just wish traffic wasn't so heavy or we could have gotten a light together. :)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Was it a Stratusphere member? You may get chance number two in a few weeks, eh? I haven't seen a fast cloud car yet. :(

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked all over the Stratusphere site and haven't seen it.

Why will I get a chance in a few weeks?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Clouds are too nice to rice. I wonder what posessed him to do that. At least you showed him what the 'ol LHS was made of. :D

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Clouds are cool cars...almost got one. But that INTREPID just kept flirting with me every time I looked at it sitting in the dealer lot.

I haven't seen a cloud car beat me yet. I dont like the RICER ones though...pretty silly!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
Clouds are too nice to rice.
Yeah! If yer gonna rice, rice a ricer. :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've heard the new Stratus R/T's with sticks are mean cars. Could an Intrepid R/T walk all over it or pretty even race? What about any trep vs an new Stratus R/T?

Good kill nonetheless. If it was buzzin like that you probably smoked a 4banger stratus and those have neon engines in them I do believe with 132hp :eek:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
a stratus R/T coupe with a 5 speed would walk an intrepid R/T no doubt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts