DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, it's about time..... I finally did it .. took the plunge and got tints today. Here's a pic of her now:

It has 35% on the two front windows (legal limit) and 15% on the three rear windows.

Personally, I think she needed it.. she looks 100% better. :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
NICE, :)

·
9,861 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrats! Looks much better.
I need tint, damnit!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
TO me, untinted Intrepids seem somewhat lacking..

Not to offend those of us who live in areas with stringent tint laws.. but I pointed out an identical 94 chargold to my old man the other day and said hey dad.. remember what my car looked like without tint? and pointed. He nearly curled back in disgust heh. The nice dark tint reall offsets the paint beautifully.

Also draws your attention to the great body lines of theese cars, instead of seeing through the windows. :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks all for the kind comments :)

Originally posted by SPOOK R/T
who did it for you?
A local place called Custom graphics. I found out that where the dealers take their cars to. Also, they offer a lifetime warranty on their work and product. Plus, the guys were real nice and didn't stereotype me, they asked lots of questions about my car, mods, and DINET. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
EvilDeadFan said:
TO me, untinted Intrepids seem somewhat lacking..

Not to offend those of us who live in areas with stringent tint laws.. but I pointed out an identical 94 chargold to my old man the other day and said hey dad.. remember what my car looked like without tint? and pointed. He nearly curled back in disgust heh. The nice dark tint reall offsets the paint beautifully.

Also draws your attention to the great body lines of theese cars, instead of seeing through the windows. :)
I agree. If you are really serious about making you car look good, tint is absolutely essential.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Dain bramaged
7,197 Posts
i've had mine done for a long time, just never got around to pics..

like yours.. that spruce pearl green color, 35% front, 20% rears..

thou i've scratched mine up and its time for new tint.. heh

1 - 20 of 36 Posts