DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 5 years on the forums...and 3 Intrepids. I FINALLY decided to make a SIG thread..

This is just a quick one...will edit tomorrow.

MODS:
  • 22" Strada Venti wheels ...wrapped in 245/30/25 Nexen N3000 tires
  • Tinted tail lights ...with custom design
  • headlight covers (thanks Intrep_ED)
  • 6500K HID lights
  • Interior lights LED swap
  • LED license plate light
  • Magnaflo Exhaust
  • leather console lid
  • 300M cluster
  • 300M clock molded into Intrepid dash
  • Electroluminescent clock
More to come

·
Registered
91 Posts
Like the 22's Did you have any rubbing or drive-train issues with the larger wheels? Your trep looks nice!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like the 22's Did you have any rubbing or drive-train issues with the larger wheels? Your trep looks nice!
None at all. I didn't have to do any modifications..except using 1/4 spacers up front. I make U-turns on a dime. Acc is still pretty good. Can't really tell the difference from my 20's

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Ahhh, well it's about time you made a sig thread!

Nice looking Intrepid for sure! Love the tails, the wheels, the clock mod... and the headlight covers ain't too shabby either! Glad to have seen this one and met the owner in person.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exactly what I was gonna mention! Looking good man!!
Ha! you have no idea how much it bothers me..everytime I look at the rear end of the trep. Looks incomplete. I do have a unique idea for my duals tho. Looking for the right exhaust tips!

Ahhh, well it's about time you made a sig thread!

Nice looking Intrepid for sure! Love the tails, the wheels, the clock mod... and the headlight covers ain't too shabby either! Glad to have seen this one and met the owner in person.
lol ...was great meeting you too Ed. We have to do it again one of these days.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Ha! you have no idea how much it bothers me..everytime I look at the rear end of the trep. Looks incomplete. I do have a unique idea for my duals tho. Looking for the right exhaust tips!

lol ...was great meeting you too Ed. We have to do it again one of these days.
Agreed! One of these days we'll have that awesome FL meet.

I also agree on the dual exhaust, only this time, let's not have any f$&#ing exploding mufflers mmkay? lol

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Agreed! One of these days we'll have that awesome FL meet.

I also agree on the dual exhaust, only this time, let's not have any f$&#ing exploding mufflers mmkay? lol
Lmaooooo :banana089:

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Really a nice looking car. I've never seen anything other than your tag line pic, but I really like the first pic in your second post. The car looks sharp on those wheels. I like the color, and the tails... the headlight covers are too dark IMO, but much better than clear...

Keep the mods coming!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Really a nice looking car. I've never seen anything other than your tag line pic, but I really like the first pic in your second post. The car looks sharp on those wheels. I like the color, and the tails... the headlight covers are too dark IMO, but much better than clear...

Keep the mods coming!
You're right about those light covers. I have HIDs in there..and still can't see much at night. The fogs help. I'm working on some projector foglights as we speak :D
thanks!

about dam time you do a siggy......schweet looking tail lights.
lol..thanks

1 - 20 of 239 Posts