DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just wanted to know if there would be anyone up for a meet around oakville, burlington, toronto anywhere around there? On like a sunday or something like that. let me know if your interested

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'll go as long as it is in January, I'm visiting my uncle up there so I would like to meet some more Canadiannnnns, even u Rob :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to meet next sunday on the 20th and of course well all meet up when it gets nice out, I just joined this forum and just want to meet some new trep people, he bring the capri as long as it has an engine its kool, im a ford guy so even better.

·
Registered
689 Posts
There's a sunday the 20th? I mean, according to my calender, that's June 2004. I still want to attend a meet, though, so the 30th would be ok for me.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
How about Victoria Park, downtown Kitchener? Good, now that that's settled, I'll walk :hehe:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Damn....... That's next week you guys wanna meet. Anyone from Windsor going up for the day? Wanna give a fellow DI.net forum member a ride? :D

With school and all, I don't know if I'll be able to make it. Plus, I work Sunday night, so that's another swift kick in the pants. Summer will be A LOT easier to do.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Kitchener......REALLY??? Wow, I didn't know I command such control. I can come for sure then :p Anyone wanna take a walk across the street to my apt for some lunch or dinner afterwards??? I'll cook something up. Either that or if it's not too cold we could have a picnic :p

I didn't nessecarily require it to be in Kitchener (I frequently drive LONG distances to meets)

Whatever everyone agrees on.

Rob

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
soooooooooo, looking at the locations of the people who are considering coming...........Hamilton or Burlington would be a more central location (except for the Windsor guy, but I don't think he's THAT serious about coming anyways)

Funkrider........got any good meeting spots???

Rob

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So were going to meet at about 12 noon. I say we meet up at the Burlington Mall. Its on Guelph Line so its easy to get to, and then we can go from there. Any other ideas please let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts