DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, '00 SE... pretty much stock, except for the Avital keyless entry/alarm, and the chrome shift knob. Seems to shift much better now, though. Even feels faster...

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Welcome to the boards. I thought about using "Quicksilver" as my handle when I signed up, but there's a local courier service here that uses that name. Great name, but it kinda ruined it for me. Anyway... you ended up with a great screen name, so it's all good. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya. I actually wanted Silver Bullet, but that one was snagged already too.

Say, if you ever upgrade your wheels, give me a holler, OK?

Brian

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
A fellow 2000 SE Chrysler Metallic Silver owner........I have the exact same car, i have done a few mods nothing major. Don't they look purrty when they are all cleaned up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
your cars look great, but what i want to know is where you got all of you chrome pieces.. i have a shifter lined up, but the switches are like pulling teeth here, cant seem to find them and when i do they wont sell them to me.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Gotta love the Metallic Silver treps! :) NICE car and I especially like your choice of color. :)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
tjhess74 said:
your cars look great, but what i want to know is where you got all of you chrome pieces.. i have a shifter lined up, but the switches are like pulling teeth here, cant seem to find them and when i do they wont sell them to me.
i got my Chrome Window Switches and Chrome Lock Switches from YBNormyl when he was selling sets not sure if he has anymore. sorry for a late response but just got back from vacation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts