DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like last year, I would like to do another meet in the Montreal area. I was thinking of doing it in May. (no date fixed yet) It would be on a saturday or sunday, depending on when you guys (and girls) want to do it. Now, I would like for everyone to tell me a date of when you could come down, as long as it's a saturday or a sunday. I need to know at least 2 weeks ahead so I can get the day off, because I don't have my weekends off. :baaa: This meet is open to everyone on the club, LH or not (as long as you like our cars, you are welcome :)) If you have friends with a LH car or even a LX car, let them know about it. I just don't wanna see people that would do trouble, that's all. I don't have any big stuff plan other than a friendly meet in a nice location, eat, than maybe a drive down around town and then go to one of montreal's meeting @ night. If this can help, we have a domestic meet going on every sunday night at a A&W location in the summer time, there's some really nice muscle cars and of course, my car. :p I'm open to suggestions though. So, if anyone is really, really interested, you can let me know a date, plus put your name down on this list with your car's information (year/model/color) ok? (copy and paste)

List :

1. Bimmer_2002-Silver Intrepid R/T 2000

Thanks alot!

Seb.

P.S.: I would like to get this sticky, if possible. Thanks :)

Reactions: IntrepidMasta

·
Registered
52 Posts
Like last year, I would like to do another meet in the Montreal area. I was thinking of doing it in May. (no date fixed yet) It would be on a saturday or sunday, depending on when you guys (and girls) want to do it. Now, I would like for everyone to tell me a date of when you could come down, as long as it's a saturday or a sunday. I need to know at least 2 weeks ahead so I can get the day off, because I don't have my weekends off. :baaa: This meet is open to everyone on the club, LH or not (as long as you like our cars, you are welcome :)) If you have friends with a LH car or even a LX car, let them know about it. I just don't wanna see people that would do trouble, that's all. I don't have any big stuff plan other than a friendly meet in a nice location, eat, than maybe a drive down around town and then go to one of montreal's meeting @ night. If this can help, we have a domestic meet going on every sunday night at a A&W location in the summer time, there's some really nice muscle cars and of course, my car. :p I'm open to suggestions though. So, if anyone is really, really interested, you can let me know a date, plus put your name down on this list with your car's information (year/model/color) ok? (copy and paste)

List :

2. IntrepidMasta White TREP 3.2 1998

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Don't need to copy & paste the whole thread, lol :biggrin:

List :

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm in, as long as it's going to be before may 21, because I'm going to US to sell my car :( , and I have a friend with 94' intrepid ES that might come also !

List :

3. ssmirnoff - blue trep 94

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Alright so then, it's either gonna be May 7th or May 14th then, which I don't care at all.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bimmer_2002 said:
Alright so then, it's either gonna be May 7th or May 14th then, which I don't care at all.
Could also be the 8th or the 15th, like I said I don't really care, saturday or sunday works for me, as long as I can get alot of you guys to show up, it works for me :fun_08:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ssmirnoff said:
sounds good, the only problem is that I work on the night from saturday to sunday (20:00 - 8:00), but I think I could change those hours....
That's ok, I mean the meet is during the afternoon anyways, if you work at night, it's alright, at least you will be there for most of the meet.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
well..i copy and paste...but the whole thread...lol :p anyway...u know me Seb...un peu la tete dans les nuages...lol

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:smiley_aa

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gilbert said:
I should also be able to make it. Please send a pm when the date is set as I don't always monitor all new msgs here...
So, we need to decide on a date A.S.A.P. then. First let's decide if we wanna do this on a saturday or a sunday. I would prefer a sunday, if people could stay until like 10:30-11:00pm so we could go to a domestic meeting that I go too. My friends up there would love to see another club join in once in awhile. Usually, there's around 15-20 cars including muscle cars. (around 10) There's no civics or any riceburner like that and we just talk about power and stuff like that. Plus we don't do any burnouts and **** like that because we don't wanna get kicked out of that parking we got. It's in an A&W and it perfect to get noticed (next to a boulevard) So, if no one can stay until that time then saturday works for me too. So, what I would like you guys to do is tell me which day would you prefer doing it. The reason I'm pushing this is that I need to know it at least 2 weeks before so I ask for the day off because I work on weekends......Thanks!

Seb.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SAT098 said:
I would be interested as well, I live about 3.5 hours outside of Montreal.
Cool :fun_08:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Sure, I'm likely to go, as long as I don't have to be on call at work.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ssmirnoff said:
Earlier is better for me, I would choose May 8 which is sunday...
Ok good, who else would like sunday, may 8th?

·
Registered
52 Posts
oki dookie for me too any days i dont care...i'll be there

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So, how about we do this May 8th at around 3:00 pm? We will meet at this location:The Big Orange Julep (Same place as last year) Let me know if you would like to do it earlier or whenever alright?

P.S.: Anybody have a problem if it rains??? I do (will try to avoid rainy days cause people can't drive and **** happens alot around here) but if I get enough people to come, I might take my R/T (95% sure), if not I'll take the neon (hopefully it will survive until then "knock on wood") And will bring you guys to my place to see it (Underground garage :smileyb: )

Thanks!
Seb.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts