DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the Trep when I first got it (about 17,000 miles ago)

Mods:
300M Special rear sway bar
Chrome door handles and
Chrome lock and window switches (except the driver's door yard someone grabbed them before I did):9lame:
Partially debadged
1 into 2 Flowmaster 40 series
Energy Suspension sway bar link polyurethane bushings

Future Mods:
Autostick (planning to have it done by winter)
OTIS/EVIC
Black Diamond headlights

Repairs:
Coil pack
Timing cover (leaking)
Bridgestone Potenza G-009 tires

And here she is today:

[

URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=223&i=dinetsigthread15qp1.jpg]
[/URL]

This is my exhaust add-on. You can also see the Special sway bar.

I basically got this car because my mom upgraded to a 2002 Sebring convertible. She bought the Trep with 28,000 miles on it from the local Dodge dealer in 2001 for about $11,000. I have been told that it was a rental car before my mom ended up buying it. The interior was pretty bad when she bought it, and the driver's seat is still pretty caved in from the previous fat @sses. But is also suprising because the all original 2.7 is still running strong with 151,000 miles. I am kind of waiting for the stupid turd to blow up already so I have a reason to drop the 3.5 in there. I have really learned a lot from this car and this forum. Thanks a lot guys!

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I have seen this car in person and it looks great!
(If you look you can see my car in both of the sig pics and I think that is me standing in the right picture lol)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen this car in person and it looks great!
(If you look you can see my car in both of the sig pics and I think that is me standing in the right picture lol)
Thanks for the compliment. I honestly put those pictures in my sig just because your car was in them lol.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,606 Posts
Looks great Kyle! Ive seen it in person as well. Its got a nice exhaust tone to it too. You've got one of the 2.7s that is cheating death, keep it alive!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't say it looks great because it's the daily driver of a 17 year old. But thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts