DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this yesterday but i havent had a chance to get the other 2 steps done, since i gotta work tonight, but here are some pics after the paint cleaner step...

before pics

and after the first step...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Looks nice, I wish it was that nice here. There are 20+ foot mounds of snow all over and water and more snow and all kinds of crap all over the roads...... I wish I could do that now.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Looks good, I just bought a bottle of the 1st step stuff to try, and it works pretty damn good, I was suprized. I just tried a little bit, but i really like the stuff already. Trep is looking nice. :)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well you guys might have seen it, but i wrecked my parents car when my car was getting the new engine put in, and i tried this on the scrapes on the side of the car, and it took almost all of them out. i love this stuff

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
irishred said:
trep is lookin pretty good, now stop being lazy and finish it...:)
im not lazy at all, its just gotta rain today...

BTW: i see youve been whoring it up :D. you passed me up!!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah just remember that thats just after the first step, nothing else.

Oh i forgot to add that i put Nevr Dull on the rims too

·
9,861 Posts
Use the 3rd step on the wheels too.

1st step is more of a polish then anything. Just wait till after the 2nd.

I suggest 2-3 coats of the 3rd step, if you have time. It will make it really shine, and it will last longer.

·
9,861 Posts
You can use all 3 steps on the wheels too, if you want.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im pretty sure it has ammonia in it and with the tinted windows, i dont wanna take the chance of f***ing that up

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Actually, stoner invisible glass is ammonia free. And it's perfectly safe on tinted windows, i've been using it on tinted windows for a while now.. And it says safe for tinted windows on the can.. It works great... :)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh really, well ill have to use that next time. ive been using this other walmart brand glass cleaner on my windows and it works awesome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts