DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am overhauling www.dodint.com and want to add a list of member Intrepid/LH sites to my links list. If anyone wants on it, spam with with your URL and title here and I'll add you during my next update.

A recip would be nice, but not at all required. I'm just looking for some quality sites to index.

Thanks for looking.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
gorm....i dont know why you cant just let it go...you claim that hes the one who is dragging it out, but yet, you follow every one of his posts and make some stupid ass response. just friggin drop it, and if you really want the issue to die, it will as soon as you stop following his posts around and making dumb remarks

·
Registered
718 Posts
ya Nate, once i finish up the touches on my site, i'll shoot ya over my address, but right now it's just a directory of files :D

I think once lindsey goes back to school i'll start working on it more. THANKS NATE :D

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Nate if you want to add mine, it's basically my personal site, but there are tons of pictures of my car on there, and other cars also (friends, family ect.)

www.scfoust.com

Thanks. Mind if I add yours to mine?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
...doesn't work for me either....

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright guys, the links are *finally* up.

Being unemployed gave me some extra time for this stuff.

If anyone else wants a link, post it here and I'll put it up at the next update.

I also updated some other stuff on my site, mostly the Future section. Eventually I'll convert it all to CSS, but that's for when I have alot more time on my hands. Eventually the links will be a little fancier.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Sweet! Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hey!!!!!!! I just checked out your site and noticed your future upgrades...you are gettin the same rims I am !!!!!!! Are you getting gunmetal? I noticed that you are gettin 17's though i wanna get the 18's though...when do you plan on gettin them cuz i wanna see how they will look...in my dreams they look beautiful :biglaugh: :thinking: :rollgrin: ...but i also wanted to know what size tires i need to get...what size you gettin?

:elefant:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, I'm getting the gloss black so it'll match the future tint and license plate. Not sure what size tires I want. I'm getting 17"'s so I don't compromise too much ride quality. I drive my car over 500 miles often and I value ride quality over looks.

I am going to decide whether or not to buy the rims by next summer. If I'm not buying the rims, I'm going to start saving for a BMW 328iS.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Just a side note. My site will be up and running again in a few weeks. I decided to find a different webhost since mine was slower than a pinto trying to run the Indy 500.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts