DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian,
I have had trouble opening the links to the pictures of Chris' 93Intrepid you posted, I finally got to see your version tonight, it looked different than mine but I could not put my finger on it until I opened both in Photoshop. I think what it is, is when you pasted the LHS wheels in, you just pasted them over the stock wheels. That means you made a 16 inch version of the LHS wheel. What I did was use the circle marquee tool to select the stock wheel and then transformed to 106.25% to increase from 16 to 17 inch, then I pasted the LHS wheel over the larger stock wheel to create a 17 inch version of the wheel in proportion to the car. It is amazing the difference that one inch makes in the picture. But good work though. I am sure we will busy with other Photoshop requests.

Charles

The latest version with tinted windows

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Charles,
I have my own web/ftp server and I was having problems with my firewall. Its all good now though(I hope).
It looks like you added other tires too. I just use the tires that are on the car and added the wheels. I try to blend them together but sometimes it just doesn't work. I haven't been spending much time on the pictures as I use to either. Here is some others that I've done.

Randy's Old '98

A Slammed Silver R/T (this one is great!)

A nice '93(I think)

They SHOULD work

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Great work! I always loved Randy's old ride as a two door...

Hey Charles, any luck on a convertible yet? I can't wait to see it! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts