DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
9,861 Posts
Wow. Those tails look really good with our color. I might have to copy you.

Your paint looks real good for a 94.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, i wax it religiously every 2 weeks, with Meguirs Gold. I use an electric buffer, so its easy, but the car just shines!! glad you liked it. With the lights if you do do it, you will have to use about 4-6 coats to make sure the the only light that comes out is through the hole you didn't paint, i put 2 coats on, then tested them, and the light was still visible, mine took 5 coats, i used a black gloss car paint. then after a few weeks of drying i applied alot of wax, and everything is AOK :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
sweet i will have to try that. thankfully the paint on my 96 is as good as yours. these wisconsin winters can really suck the life out of a paintjob

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tell me about it, up here in canada, if it isn't the salt in the winter, its the humidity in the summer. the only nice times are fall and spring, even today it was 28C out, it was 34C with the humidex, that i think is around like 90F. i could be wrong, i dont know imperial at all :p

·
Registered
952 Posts
Daaamn... I'm likin that... Sexy car!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yes, Great paint. Tails look sweet and I like your muffler too. Hows it sound? Your rims look good to for being plates. Nice job and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
might i ask what muffler it is you have. The tips look similar to mine...

paint looks amazing for a 94 too, and the tails have definately turned out nice.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ive only got the 3.3L. but im not a huge racer, i like looks. Ive gotten a few performance upgrades but nothing big. Ive got a new intake system with custom heashield. Custom low flow exhaust from the headers back. 170lbs weight reduction. new lighter rear bumper. and coming this weekend is a new 300M tranny swap, giving me the SE gears.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Methman said:
in WWII it was 1st Leuitenant :p they changed it over during the vietnam war.
Ahhh. I see. I guess they wanted to conform to the rest of the western world.... Heh.. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts