DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Grand Rapids Metro Cruise is coming up next month and I thought I'd offer to meet up with anyone willing to make the trip. I'm planning to hang around the cruise most of the day with some of the local guys but it would be nice to meet up with some fellow LH owners. If you've ever heard of the Woodward Dream Cruise, its kinda similar. Lots of cool cars cruising up and down one of the main streets here in town all day. Theres good food everywhere, nice people to chat with, and theres even some official activities you can participate in. If we get a decent sized group I can track down some space where we can hang out and watch the cars go by. Take a look at the official site and let me know if you are interested.

http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but of course! I've rolled in the Rustang the last two years in a row, no way the trep is missing this time! I'll probably get out there pretty early, like 9-10am. I got volunteered to work tomorrow night thanks to an incident at work yesterday that has us behind schedule. So yes, my trep and I will be there but for far shorter than I'd like. I'll probably be hanging out with the Z guys at East Nissan but if you want to meet up sometime send me a PM and I'll give you my cell.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once again I attend stag. Y'all missed out!

and thats just what I had my camera handy for!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts