DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone that came, I had a great time, and would be happy to do it again!

:bigcrowd:

here are some pics:

The LOUD R/T and my trep!

Cant remember the name of this car/truck, it was sweet tho!

Some of the guys!

MR WARLORD himself!

Check out all those sexy asses!!!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Damn. That was quick.

Nice catching me at my better moment. :)

That surprise pic of us coming out of the elevator turned out pretty good.

It sure was nice meeting some people. I'm sure I will forget your names in a month, but it was nice meeting you. :D

The museum was rather neat. It wasn't that big, but it has some kick ass cars in it. Well worth the six dollars I think.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Well I just got done uploading my pics at the blistering speed of 56k!!! Unfortunately I'm just that patient... Follow the link for my other pics, far too many to post up here.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v11/chewievette/Cars/Michigan Meet/

Its good to have finally met you guys, we should do this again sometime, How bout some place closer to us next time??

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
That car/truck is a Holden Ute, from Australia. Who owns that? Do we have another aussie on the boards? Is it still RHD or not?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Badasstrep said:
no someone was driving it, and parked! yea its still RHD
its a pretty cool car!~

Was the front end something like this....

Or was it more like the current GTO with the rounder headlights.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I'd be interested to know how they managed to get it licenced being RHD. I've looked at getting a car over from Australia, and from what i found out, it couldn't be registered here, in CA at least. Probably different rules for different states i guess.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
DodgeyAussie said:
Was the front end something like this....
Or was it more like the current GTO with the rounder headlights.
It doesnt really matter if its RHD or not here in Michigan. I've seen a few around, basically if it has a LHD counterpart they dont really care.

Here's a front end shot:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I forget what the name of that prowler concept was, growler, howler, something like that. It had a Jeep V8 and a regular trans / rear axle setup.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts