DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Badasstrep said:
nice pics!
next time we should deff try Stoney Creek out!
had a great time tho.
I'd be happy if we'd decide upon a date that it wasn't cold and raining! :)

...and I'm still considering taking you up on that offer to help with the seats Badasstrep! Winters a comin' and I hates cold!

Good time, looking forward to doing it again... it was nice getting to know you all.

Nice pics!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yeah the meet was a blast, I had a good time, especially showing up with the cleaned up intrepid this time :p Hopefully next time we get a goddamn power outlet and my neons actually work.

We should definetly check stoney creek out, and maybe this time we can get more of these other michigan intrepids involved.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep K-nash. you got it right. I edited the first post to show your name :heh_heh:

Yep, good time had by all. Even my kids didn't hate it. They just got bored in the car :fun_27:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Dang...they should have brought it out for the meet :) . I saw pictures of it a while back. If I can remember correctly, it was that Char-gold color, and a TSI too! They alternate the exhibits every so often. I want to see that museam one of these days.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Matt86 said:
Dang...they should have brought it out for the meet :) . I saw pictures of it a while back. If I can remember correctly, it was that Char-gold color, and a TSI too! They alternate the exhibits every so often. I want to see that museam one of these days.

Yes it was Char-gold and it was a TSi, man I did notice its absense.

If you make it up to MI the chrysler muesem is very worthwhile, and only $6 to get in, unless you are a AAA member then $4 or a DCX employee...free

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
ximkolo said:
yeah too bad i had to work guys, i would have loved to gone, yeah i know it sounds like an excuse but i got paid OT cuz 3 guys quit and they asked me to, so basically i did not have a choice

Gota do what you gotta do!

I just know there are alot more MI peeps out there that need to showe up next year

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I would have been there but not having a functional trep is a PIA and I aint driving an '87 Mustang across the state on a crappy day, sorry. Soon as I get a job I'll be rebuilding a new engine for my beast then around maybe spring the turbos go in and late spring/early summer we can have another meet ...that I'll be ready for! Good to see you guys finally got together without my mad organizing skills *cough *cough...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts