DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who reads this that is from michigan, respond. I like to know these things. If you're in the metro detroit area, tell me that too. Give a good junk yard to go to for Intrepids (first gens).

-Duncan

·
Registered
98 Posts
I live in the Plymouth, but you won't see a junk yard, period, over here.

Try Northville :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
RealSynthetics said:
I live in Garden City. Plymouth wouldn't have a junk yard...EVER, nor would Northville! :)
I dunno about that. Northville can get pretty trashy in some areas :D

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Here is a list of all of the junk yards in Michigan that have upper intake manifolds for 1st gen 3.5's so that you can see how it's supposed to sit.

Steve's Auto Parts - Midland

J & R Auto Recyclers - Cedar Springs

Go Go Auto Parts - Delton

Don and Hanks Highway Auto Parts - Roseville

Central Ave Auto Parts - Detroit

Shaw Brothers Auto Parts - Harrison Township

Mike's Auto Parts - Flint

Holly Auto Parts - Holly

Ed's Used Auto Parts - Houghton

Perk's Auto Parts - Plainwell

Glen's Car and Truck - Taylor

HTH

·
Registered
122 Posts
scholz in capac off i-69 last time i was there he had 10 first gens including 2 sports. some es's probably hour away from detroit. bout 20 mins from port huron. they had a awsome black 96 lhs with 23,000 miles. i parted that pretty good. had awsome leather seats. but this was in june.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Plymouth wouldn't have a junk yard
WRONG!!! up until a few year ago...200/01 i believe, there were 3 junkyards in Plymouth... all around the schoolcraft and eckles area.

There is a place on groesbeck just north of 8 or 9 mile called Sheridan Auto, they deal in Chrysler noly parts. They're a lil preicer than most salvage yards, but if you're looking for something hard to find, they usually have it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts