DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edit: new pics!

Got my 18" 300c wheels on today. Only broke one stud in the process! Thats the way it goes tho pretty much anytime I try to work on anything. I torqued them to 125 and the last one just woulding stop turning. I think the 300 bolt pattern is just a little different. Oh well, it gives me a good reason to do the regular maintenence like wheel bearings and paint the calipers (maybe?) now. But for a grand total of 620 dollars (rims, tires, mount & balance and new lug nuts)... I think it was definatly worth it. Now I get looks whenever I drive, not just when I'm driving it for work or riding my bike :)

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Dont put 3 more spares on there lol. Car looks good, where did you find those night shades that cover your headlights? I want to pick up a CHEAP pair.

Car looks good, I dont know about that baby oil decal lol

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took it mudding today. I didnt have a choice as my street is nothing but clay and dirt at the moment because of road constrution and it rained all morning. That is why the outside of my car was still dirty in my earlier pics. It was a lot of fun tho! (my camera sucks btw)

It isn't so bad right there but down the road there are some pretty nice ruts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iowa laws prohibit all of them. I have been thinking about doing the back ones tho.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
You can tint the side and rear windows all the way. However you can tint the front side windows, but they have to be down ALL the time so the cops can see in. Then a banner/tint stripe on the front has to be at the top of the wind shield and no longer than a dollar / bill.

·
Registered
711 Posts
damn. See, I was talking to a cop the other day [good friend of mine]and he said that they just changed the law again, but didnt come up with an answer to the question: "what if people got them tinted b4 the new law was created" cuz they said its gotta be even lighter now... arg, my g/f's car doesnt have tint, I cant stand it. This is florida... it's hott... all the time.. heh

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump for update (up top)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got my leather interior in this weekend; along with some other goodies from the yard. I gutted a very nice LHS that would have been in MINT condition had a tree not fallen on it. So.. somebody elses loss is my gain. I got: a leather steering wheel from a concorde, power leather seats from the LHS, floormats, interior trim in tan (going for a two-tone look), seatbelts, weatherstripping, hood shocks, and a other few misc. pieces i dont remember
Before:

After:

The console came from the ol' Wal-Mart, only color they had on hand and it happened to be really close match.

and you might be a redneck if:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nice work but I am baffled by the fact that you didn't not clean up the garbage from the floor of your Trep!!! Now that tells me your a redneck. Lol...

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wildman said:
Nice work but I am baffled by the fact that you didn't not clean up the garbage from the floor of your Trep!!! Now that tells me your a redneck. Lol...
haha, yeah. Im a lot better about keeping it clean now since I've quit drinking pop and smoking cigs.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hahaha, looks awesome. Keep it up!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts