DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VGT4GW/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

They should be here on Friday, so I'm happy. But hey, even though they were only a penny, I am happy :D I can feel that dastardly mod bug creeping up on me! :wink:
:D:whistle:

I'll post pics when I get them on (hopefully) Friday. They have already shipped.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My birthday was yesterday, yet no one started a thread for me :)sneaky2:) :wink: And my friend gave me an Amazon Gift Card.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Well, Happy Birthday Ham!

It only gets worse with time. I think all I got last birthday was a sticker! LOL!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got absolutely nothing for this birthday (from parents) I.E. No cake/presents. So I have some birthday money though.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like there isn't any tracking info yet. I'm sure there will be some soon!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Be sure to put some oil or Vaseline on the threads. Aluminum caps will corrode and seize on there over time.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have plenty of vaseline. I need panic not on that area, along with plenty of applicator Q-Tips. I did not know about that though, so thanks!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep it clean here. But for he who cares,

And I checked the shipping info for these, and apparently I hit the wrong button, they are in San Burnadino California, and should be here on FRIDAY!! I'll post pictures once I get them.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exactly. I was bored and felt destructive so I showed what happens when you toast Vaseline.

BACK ON SUBJECT!!!!
The latest tracking info still reads San Bernardino, California

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its official, I'm an impulse buyer.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002SNCOGA/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

It should be here on the 21st

·
Woober Goobers!
50,465 Posts
ArmorAll? You must not like the car much!

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
What are you going to do about the factory sounds?? Got thump yet??

Still have the factory "go" pedal or did you get one of the drilled billet go pedals?

Got to do some interior LED also.

Hey happy birthday.

Never realized vaseline melted.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts