DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I just found a couple of things out, and it turns out I can afford to get an intrepid so I can drop this transmission in that i have laying around. I want to know what you guys think of this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4510051770&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

It was a car for a little old lady who didn't go outside a 50 mile radius. I also have a 3.8 sitting on my engine stand. So I am thinking I could rebuild the car just to working order. Than build the 3.8 to make it a hoss turbo car.

Update

I have been talking to the owner of the trep. She doesn't know hardly anything about cars, and doesn't even know if it is a 3.3 or 3.5. She says that she never has replaced the motor, so I am 99% sure it is a 3.5. She took it to a local mechanic and he said the transmission is fine. The wheel bearings are out. (Big surprise there) She said she would let me have the car for $300. So I am going to have a ES Trep again. Weeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On thing I noticed, is in the vin the 8 digit indicates that is should have a 3.5, but the auction says it has a 3.3?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts